Menu
18/02/2020
A+ A A-
Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario: Contraseña: Recordarme
  • Página:

TEMA: Pandora's Box is open, unmasking one of the biggest scandals in US political History

Pandora's Box is open, unmasking one of the biggest scandals in US political History 29 Sep 2019 00:56 #11137

A scandal has broken out that significantly harms the Democratic Party because it exposes the murky handlings of one of its leading figures, Joe Biden, the former vice President of the United States under the Administration of President Obama.

The Democratic leadership made the mistake of dedicating itself almost exclusively to loathing President Donald Trump from the first day of his term, neglecting his legislative responsibility to amend or pass laws that benefit the country. In this way, they have launched a series of inquiries that have only served to open the Pandora's box where we are now discovering a series of maneuvers revealing the degree of corruption of some of their leaders that were kept discreetly out of sight up to these days.

I referred to this issue in a previous report that I wrote in this same forum, titled «Dissident Billionaire makes explosive revelations about China’a strategy vs Trump», but I did not enter into details about the facts and the sources that support the allegations involved, due to a lack of time to do a good investigative work without falling into speculation. Nevertheless, at least in the case of Joe Biden and his efforts to favor his son Hunter, taking advantage of the weight of his political power, the compromising facts and its details have exploded in full light during the last few days.

Among other arguments contained in that post, I informed the readers and participants on this forum that: “There are very influential political figures in these circles, including among many others, Democrats John Kerry, Joe Biden, Richard Daley, Richard Durbin, Devon Archer, and former US President Barak Obama, plus no less that Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnell, to only mention a few among the most prominent who maintain juicy businesses, investments and other undercover interests in China, either directly or through other members of their families. In addition, some of them are known to maintain close financial relations with George Soros”, a multibillionaire who has been reported of being behind many of the subversive movements of recent years, from Occupy Wall Street (and other Occupy movements all over the world) to Black Lives Matter, among others.

The unrelenting obsession of some Democratic leaders to impeach President Trump played in favor of my previous concerns because they unwittingly opened the Pandora’s box that is now exposing Biden's ambitious and murky maneuvers in Ukraine and in China in favor of his son Hunter, at the time when he was serving as Vice President of the United States. Therefore, I did not have to waste time investigating the facts to share them with readers of this forum because they are now clearly visible to all.

The most unfortunate thing about this episode that we can now watch on TV is the misrepresentation and lies uttered by some Democratic leaders to try to divert attention from the serious faults committed by Mr. Biden during his tenure. In order to achieve their goal, they are pointing the attention of the general public towards an alleged conspiracy of President Trump with Ukraine’s President to harm the presidential aspirations of the Democrats in 2020. They are substantiating their claims on a whistleblower who has leaked a hear-say testimony obtained from second hand and even from third hand sources about the private conversation between both presidents, arguing that the US President applied pressure on Ukraine to harm Biden’s reputation and interfere in the electoral aspirations of the Democratic Party.

Therefore, some Democratic leaders of Congress have had no qualms at all when exaggerating the content of that conversation and "quoting" it by adding words and phrases that both presidents had never exchanged. No less than the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., made up his own version of a transcript between President Donald Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart to fit the false narrative being peddled by Democrats and many others in the media to frame the US President for a crime that never happened. Schiff did so in his opening statement at a congressional hearing featuring acting Department of National Intelligence Director Joseph Maguire, where other Democrats also used false "quotations" in their arguments.

I am not going to tire you here with a long narrative about the inconsistencies and falsehoods of the alleged words and phrases "quoted" by Mr. Schiff in contrast with the true context of the conversation he referred to, a tactical propaganda measure being used by other Democrats hoisting these false allegations as the banner that will lead them to knock down President Trump through impeachment. If you wish to verify the truthfulness of my arguments, I invite you to read the full transcript of the conversation between the two Presidents and also the detailed comparison between their conversation and the allegations of Mr. Schiff. And if you still have time to dedicate yourselves to check these crude machinations, I also invite you to read the full text of the whistleblower's complaint.

It is extremely unfortunate and sad to see how a political party that has such a prestigious history as this one, is being dragged into the mud of innuendos and falsehoods by a handful of leaders who are separating it from the honesty and political decency that most of their peers formerly displayed.

The real issue here is this: A foreign natural gas company brings a top US politician’s son onto its board, even though he has no relevant expertise, for $50,000 a month. The politician travels to that country and demands the removal of a prosecutor who’s investigating the company and his son's maneuvers. That prosecutor then gets axed, and the investigation is shut down. Not only that, but there are videos showing how Joe Biden openly boasts about getting that prosecutor axed. Then there’s former Ukraine President Lutsenko’s claim that the Obama Administration handed him a “do not prosecute” list in mid-2016, even as it was pushing Ukraine for dirt on Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign manager. In addition, Hunter’s $50,000 monthly salary is just the tip of the iceberg: thanks to the preferential treatment he got, he has raised profits amounting to several million dollars from his Ukrainian businesses.

But that is not all. Hunter’s private equity fund Rosemont Capital (co-founded with John Kerry stepson Chris Heinz) similarly exploited family connections to grow to $2.4 billion under management. Notably, the major breakthrough came after an early meeting with China’s largest, most powerful government-funded leaders the same day Joe Biden met with China’s President. A second meeting with the same Beijing personalities came just two weeks after the then-Veep opened the US-China Strategic Dialogue with top Chinese officials. And Hunter would close a $1.4 billion Rosemont deal with the government-run Bank of China in 2013 while accompanying his dad on a top-level trip to Beijing, in spite of the fact that he had no previous banking experience whatsoever.

There is no doubt that in the face of serious events such as these, while not counting as well those involving other personalities of the Democratic Party who also have much to cover up (see my previous message mentioned above), there is a real despair in their ranks due to the disappointing degree of corruption that is now being uncovered to the voters who will decide the fate of this country in 2020. The Democrats would do much better in 2020 if their leaders weighted these mistakes and confronted them honestly, purging their ranks by openly condemning their perpetrators and dealing with the economy and other problems facing the country as they should with legislative measures that remedy them instead of wasting more time and energy on a policy of divisive antagonism that does much more harm than good to the United States.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
  • Página:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 1.865 segundos